Thursday, July 10, 2008

see this??? wat ur name mean ???

A : Loves To Flirt
B : Loves People
C : Best Smile
D : Has one of the Best Personalities Ever
E : Freaking Beautiful
F : People Wild and Crazy Adore U
G : Never Let People tell U What to Do
H : Likes to Act Crazy as Hell
I : Loves to laugh
J : Freaking Rowdy
K : Really Silly
L : Really Easy to Fall in Love
M : Makes Dating Fun
N : Good at Sex
O : Loved by Everyone
P : Popular with all types of People
Q : A Hyprocrite
R : A Freak in Bed
S : Easy to Fall in Love
T : Very Attractive
U : Gets Hug
V : Not Judgemental
W : Very Broad Minded
X : Never Let People what to Do
Y : Great Kisser
Z : Lives Life for Fun


for me ?? hehe
B: Loves People
O: Loved By Everyone
B: Loves People
B: Loves People
Y: Great Kisser

L: Really Easy To Fall In Loves
E: Freaking Beautiful
E: Freaking Beautiful

Y: Great kisser
I : Loves To Laugh
K: Really Silly

H: Like To Act Crazy As Hell
U: Gets Hug
I : Loves To Laugh

walao...the one the i darken wan are true of my character ...no bad ...try it will be fun
heheheheheheheheheeeexxx
if u wan to give me see how ur name mean drop ur name to my comment ...hehe
100% true .....

1 comment:

Jonathan Lee said...

hey!!!i like ur tis post!!!
btw,why i duno tht our name alphabet *y* it mean is a GReet kisser!!!lolx...