Monday, July 13, 2009

13 july 09 monday

today as usual went school early in da morning loo...haha
then when reach to school ...my fren all get schock with my hair ..haha
cux normaly i lik to keep my hair long ..and sat ..i cut it short ...and my fren all was ..bobby u sick? ..bobby ytd got thunder? ..bobby which part of ur brain sot edi ? ..haha all kind of stupid qs asked me ! haha i was sweating !!! ahha ..
then as usual monday have perhimpunan ...then teacher was talking some crap la ...haha the most funnny thing is ..Pn Lijah complain tht ..our school student didnt appreaciate texk book tht given free in school ...haha teacher complaining tht our text book can found anywhr ...haha ..the most funny thing is ..teacher say ..do ur all noe ..the book can find at padang ! bicycle shade! pusat sumber! near toilet ...bhind boy toilet ...haha every whr ..haha ...but i also agree wat teacher say ..cux i also lost some of my book ...wait ! not i threw it everywhr ..is dunnoe fly whr ! hahah ...XD
after perhimpunan over ...go back class loo..haha bm class pn habibah ..funny la ..the teacher teaching ..then me tm and jia jiunn is plying bhind ..dun care wat she teaching ..but she always call my name ...ahha yik hui ...apa u bikin ...cikgu ajar dengar la ...ahha tht all she can say ! ahhah
shhhh ....actually im a good boy in class k ..haha ..dun think until i din study in class...haha ...XD
sien ! ...then acc class loo... i seirous study in acc class tehn recess lee...hhahah ...it time to fill up my stomach this is wat tht time i was thinking ...ahha .geng lea...any my fren say ..u always only now to think bout ur stomach ...haha ..
aiyo ...sien la now ...dunnoe why cant study at home ? haha ..should i started study ? trail jus one month & 4 day to go ...haha ...mean 35day to go ....my result getting btr got improvement ...but i still wan get btr ..can get A at least oso pass all sub la ...the thing is ,..sej ? how to pass? haha the hardest sub for me to study ! ...haha ..teach me ..how to study sej man ..i hate it ! hahah ..XD
k la ..stopped blogging le...wan go watch show or sleep la ...ahah dunnoe yet ...hahah quite tiring actually hahah ...k byes !

No comments: