Saturday, September 5, 2009

My Kind of Girl

My Kind of Girl
If you are a guy, post this as: "My Kind Of Girl".If you are a girl, post this as: "My Kind Of Guy".If you're gay, post this as "My Kind Of Guy"Answer the questions honestly and tag people to do the same too!8 people i'm tagging to:
Jonanthan
Get pei
Thiam Ming
Teik Seng
Chee Peng
Jia Yin
Yee Ing
Tracy
(others that i din tag doesn't mean that u're not my fren yea..dont misunderstand..hehex
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Definitely yes.

2. Smart?
At least btr than me or same lik me

3. Preferred age?
Same Like me or younger !!

4. Preferred height?
OF CUX hav to be shorter than me!

5. How about sense of humour?
Yeah.

6. How about piercings?
normal la ..but i dun lik one ear pierce 3 or more !

7. Accepts you for who you are?
yeah !

8. Pink hair?
No Way !

9. Mushy or not?
NOT !

10. Thin or fat?
Just nice.

11. Black, Brown or White skinned?
White.

12. Long hair or short hair?
For me long hair ! hehex!

13. Plastic or metal?
Plastic.

14. Smells good?
Yup.

15. Smoker?
Definitely NO

16. Drinker?
Definitely NO

17. The girl/ boy-next-door type?
Yeah.

18. Muscular?
Nonoonon...

19. Plays violin?
can oso ! haha !

Plays bass or acoustic guitar?
Both also acceptable.

21. Plays piano?
Doesnt matter.

22. Sings very good?
Yeah.

23. Vain?
No way.

24. With glasses?
Doesnt matter.

25. With braces?
acceptable la ..

.26. Shy type?
No way. i lik more to active type !

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Good girl laaaa

28. Active or passive?
ACTIVE always

29. Tight or bomb?
Tight.

30. Singer or dancer?
Singer

31. Stunner?
Yeah.

32. Hip-hop?
Seriously not.

33. Earrings?
Yeah.

34. Mr/Ms. Count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
No.

35. Dimples?
No.

36. Bookworm?
No.

37. Love letters?
Yeah.

38. Playful?
NotPlayful.

39. Flirt?
Definitely NO

40.Poem writer?
Doesnt matter.

41. Serious???
Yes. of cux !

42. Campus crush?
MAYB or some other place.

43. Painter?
Not

44. Religious?
Not too religious.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
No.

46. Computer games geek or internet freak?
can also ! .

47.Speaks 20 languages?
No need ...

48.Loyal or faithful?
Both.

49. Good kisser?
Doesn't matter.

50. Loves children?
Yeah.

wanna be mine????xD

No comments: