Monday, October 5, 2009

Nowaday !~

hey ! ..long time no post le ..! jus left 40+ day to my spm ! now really got a feeling scare scare ~! hahax ! somemore nowaday go out alot ..alot pic din upload to my blog ~! if got time i will ! haha...! really have to study now edi ! i had already plan my calendar full of revision ! i hope i got enough time no finish it all ! ..and spm it my passport to go further ! it important ! i had already play a year it really the time to study ! ...from last yr ! teacher already give advise tht pls dun study last min ! but all the student do it !~ ...same as me here ! the time dint come ! i wouldnt scare ~! haha..
Nowaday !~ in school alot student start studying i can see ... ! even tht a boy in my class always sleep oso start study ! ...yeon min and tk oso start studying edi ! ..how can i lose to them ~! haha ! i oso have to study ! ...even CHEE ~ she oso take math to do on her free time ! weeX haha ..! it good ! i oso mudt learn ! i wil start doin revision ! less go out ! or no more going out ! i wont date u all anymore ! i swear ! ..trust me this time ! ...! below are some pic tht i try a new web to do it out ! giv some comment on it ! wanna see more design ? go my fb ! thr got ! haha ! ..k gtg ...good luck to all pmr candidates !! ...and gambateh !!




No comments: