Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BOBBY new school life ~

Hey,

im a college student now ..

currently studying in inti college ,

taking foundation (business pathway) one yr ,

after dat will continue with degree ..

Today is my 2nd day to college ,

my feeling 1st day in college is lik vry weird ,

jus lik a small boy from a unknown place went to a new place,

tht everyone thr i dunoe ,

i dunnoe anyone in my class at all ,

and my class is a huge class ,

with 44 student !!

2nd day feel btr ,

start to talk with friend ard ,

and lecturer start teaching all thos sub ,

and i just dunoe wat m i studying in this 2 day ,

im vry blur to all thos sub ,

omg ~ it feel weird ,

nvm vry fast i will get to it ,

im tired now .. gtg ..

i will update my blog everyday ,

if i can do it laaa.. and free to do it to ~ let ur noe more about my college life k~ haha xDD

ENJOY UR DAYS ~

No comments: