Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Examination


What a Chilling Sunday morning !
And i made a decision to have breakfast 7am!.
Such a BAD decision made.
But its fun had breakfast with that Liang Mui .
We had Dim Sum !
After that, I'm home to study!
Tomorrow having the 1st paper Management!
Hope i can handle it well,
I had spent 3 days on it! I did my best to memories.


Read

Rest Rest Rest

Studying Studying Studying Studying

Studying Studying Studying Studying Studying

Eating Facebooking Eating Facebooking Eating Facebooking

Facebooking Eating Facebooking Eating Facebooking Facebooking

Facebooking Facebooking Facebooking Facebooking

Chatting Chatting Chatting ChattingChatting

Chatting Chatting Chatting Chatting

Guitar GuitarGuitar Guitar

Dreaming Dreaming

Sleeping Sleeping

Rest Rest

DEAD


Above is What I did the whole day !
Straight Until the Everning
Dinner time!
Got Quan with me
PAN MEE

Study too Much Already !
So changed my shirt and pant with words!
HAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAA
That's my day !

GOOD LUCK !
ALL THE BEST !


No comments: