Saturday, November 1, 2008

If You Still Love Me

I left with an exhausted heart,
I know that I’m no longer important in your heart,
Although we’ve been together before,

Perhaps to you,
Everything is meaningless to be remembered,
I left with a heavy heart,
I know I don’t have the courage to leave
Although we have it all before.

Perhaps to you
Everything is meaningless to be remembered
Is it all destined,Can’t have you for real
Is it destined that I gave you everything
To endure loneliness?

I know that you don’t dare to be truthful to me
Is because you don’t wanna hurt me
Even though you didn’t say you wanna leave me
I already felt that you’re not mine anymore...

If you still love me,
You wouln’t treat me so coldly
How can you let me pace back and forth alone in the endless night?
I can only hold my tears back,And silently leave............

No comments: