Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2008 bobby shortest hair ! on tuesday 2/12/08


haiz ...today morning i feel to go cut my hair cux toooo long 4 me and bo song .....so i follow my mum go out until afternoon i told my mum can u stop me at the salon to cut my hair ...so she say ok ! ..tht time i m vry happy but when i go thr cut ...wait bout 15 min my turn ! and then i say to the leng lui ..i wan to cut short this time ! ...i say not really short can spike BUT SHORT ! ..so she oso get schocked ..cux every timei cut my hair i call her to dun cut until short short and this time i call her to cut short ....after she cut ...i getting regret ! and bcom sad pula...my mum say leng chai but look u fatter ! sobsob ! ...so wanna see?...have a see la >>

so how was it ... look lik 10yrs old boy or normal onli ....giv comment la ! haiz !

No comments: