Saturday, February 14, 2009

=.= Omg i been tagged T.T ....lol why tagged me i didnt do anything wrong =.=
Someone who tagged me is = Chee Peng (he giving me extra homework)

Alrite the rules are simple:Do not copy the answers.The tag question must be 100% same.Tag ppl after doing the tag.No tagging ppl back.
-
-
-
-
-

Ppl who i tag is :
1)jonanthan
2)get pei
3)gladwin
4)qian hui
5)wei chee
6)terrance tan
7)leanne
8)tsu ann
9)tsu jynn
10)yu liang
Now the question's are:

How you know 1?

  • jonanthan
haha...he is my bro ! ^^

What will you do if you never meet 2?
  • get pei
lol...lost a dai sou edi lo ^^cux shes my cousin gf ! hehe^^

What would u do if 3&4 dated you?
3)gladwin
4)qian hui

dunnoe ...hope so !

Would 5&6 make a good couple?
5)wei chee
6)terrance tan

Nope cauz they wont lik each other !

Do u think 10 is attractive?
  • yu liang
Yea ,he's my heng dai ! ahha

Do you know anything about 8's family?
  • 8-tsu ann
of cux ...she's same year lik me and cousin some more ! hahaa

Tell me something about 9?
  • 9-Tsu jynn
Well she's a good girl, haha...she's tsu ann sis ! haha

What language doess 2 speak?
  • 2-get pei
Chinese,English,Bahasa Melayu and his own language

Who is 3 going out wit?
  • Gladwin
Dunno if got i wan to noe =)
[jk jk]

How old i 4?
  • Qian hui
Hmm about 17 this year O.osame class ! ~~

When was the last time u talked to 5?
  • Wei chee
?2day during at school around 12.45 kua ? haha

Who is 6 favourite singer ?
  • terrance tan
Lol dunno!

Would u date 7?
  • leanne
..err..no ,not so close ..but btw she got bf ! hehe

Is 8 single?
  • Tsu ann
? i dunnoe ..she din tell me ?

Wat do u think about 3?
  • Gladwin
A funny guy !

No comments: