Tuesday, February 10, 2009

today ~! 10/2

today weather vry sunny ~~!
today i really beh tahan ! at last i slept in my ekon class(not the 1st time oso)but at least my ear still listening to wat teacher say ! hehe^^...
i jus come bac from school ! dunno wat make me to come blog ...mayb of my sien-ness...hehe...
why today i 4 something onli reach home ?cux today i got kelas tambahan for chinese class...i got take chinese in my SPM ...and chinese is my fav sub -i think-...and later i din have tuition so today i m vry free...but mayb going out later ! hehe ^^
chinese new year fin ler ...it time to get back of my studies ....giv me some comment how ur really study ! ....mostly ! i cant concerntrate studying y own when i was alone ! i fell lik sleeping ! dunnoe why ! and IF i study sej ..comfirm i sleep ! i cant even read sej ! who can teachhhh me ! heheh ...how ur read ur sej ? hahah...and now i try to post every single day ...and i hope every single day ur all can view my profile and giv more comment ! heheh ....ok la it time to go ....i have to go bath looo...hope i will post tmr ! cya !^^

No comments: