Tuesday, January 15, 2008

dont ever think is easy in form 4

In my age of 15 im thinking to faster over PMR then faster can go form 4 and form 5 .... cuz that time i think that form 4 is a honey moon year ....no nid to so suffering ...!!!!! but terbalik pula !!!! when the first day i go in my class ....i feel damm stressfull cuz i m 1st time studying with straight As student ....and my old friend all drop to the last class ...i wanted to join them ,but cuz i future i decide to go account class ....but need to study with alot of student that i not really know .....but longer n longer i feel i just start to know each other than my stress starting to come on....cuz all of the stupid math .....Math is not easy as ABC and is harder than XYZ ......tis is the word my math teacher Pn Ooi always said...!!!last year i score A in my PMR so i think MATH IS EASIER THAN ABC...!!! now i m 16 in form 4 ...and only JANUARY ....I ALREADY miss when i m form 1 or stardard 1 ....!!!!
And when form 4 is the hardest year for me !!! cuz have to bring the damm freaking heavy text book ........now for me the hardest is need to stress on the ADD MATH ....tis i think is the hardest in form 4 and form 5!!!
and don always think that MORAL is not important ...now i only know how important is moral if u wan to noe i think u will noe when u form 4 ....=p..!!!!

So i suggest ur dont hope or don even think is easy in form 4

No comments: