Thursday, January 17, 2008

happy day then bad day

Today i vry happy ...cux the first day in january that i din have homework ,hahaha =p.....so i in schul thinking that i will play n enjoy my day after schul .....
when back home ...i 4get that last week akaun got homework so i alredy no mood ....so i go do ....when i find my akaun book pula HILANG !!! and tomolo got akaun class some more ....so i find and find pun tak ada ...sad !!!! -when i m unhappy or sad i will go out ply basketball -so i ajak my cousin to go but she alot homework so i when out by my own ....haiz...i feel i like a stupid fella playing bastketball at 4 pm and the time is vry hot and my skin oso burning ...when i go back home -some unhappy thing happen-( secret)..then went out again..tis time i din go ply basket ball i go to a place that no ppl thr ..and vry quite place so i can relax thr ...=p.....so today supose i vry happy but ......haiz thing will hapen suddenly .......

2 comments:

- TreSa - Wen - said...

sry lo homework pile untill above my head ady... cannot do anything.... yeah man i totally agree u memang scout freak... n very like 2 play 1 hahha... another thing i totally agree... u memang like 2 bully ppl.. everday call me short.. summore scold me hurmph!

Jonathan Lee said...

tresa... i agree wif u oso....haha...coz i alwiz c him bully u!!!!so cham....hehe.....but anyway he still my brother so i will still HELP&SUPPORT my brother 2 bully u....haha.....wkakaka.....ciaoz shorty and donkey