Monday, January 21, 2008

preparation before cny

hey....CNY is coming !!! vry happy ...and bfore cny i enjoy the cny festival cux need to do biscuit with my mother....last saturday after i come back to school ... i , my grandma help my mother do some biscuit 4 cny ...cux everyear my mother will ownself do biscuit 4 cny ...she say don waste this type of money to buy biscuit cux biscuit can do it by ur self ...so i learn form my mother .......tis is the pic tht i m learning and helping my mother to do biscuit


tis pic oso i m learning n help my mother to do the biscuit and tis biscuit is the last wan i do

and not only tis biscuit my mother will do ...alot more she will do and i will learn ALL ...!!!! hahahx=p
last saturday i really learn alot of thing that how to do tis biscuit and no need to waste money to buy oso can do by ur own ...if u wan to learn can come to my hse and ask how my mother do ...jk onli hahha=p
and when i m doing this biscuit and by eating i oso feel that got cny feel ..hahah xp...
so i enjoy alot ..in tis activiti ....hahahax ..
i hope ur all will have a nice CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!





1 comment:

Fionna said...

Hello! Wah, I want to eat biscuits man! & great, I see that you've got potential to be a baker next time! :D