Wednesday, June 10, 2009

holiday !!


haha ...my holiday ? errr...
quite fun ..but when always i think bout my homework ..i fell vry sad....cux vry scare ! haha ....do ur think tht i wont do homework ! haha yeah ...i wont do but dunnoe why ..something make me chg my self to do hw ! by tmr i MUST fin all the hw given by teacher ! and can enjoy the last 3 day of my holiday with happily !!! wahaha ...tht day went out with fujing ,tm ...we went to watch 17 again ! and sing k and ply archer !! haha ....having fun tht day ...haha ...and today i oso went out with tresa go watch show and ply pool...i watch 17 again!!! i watch it again quite funny watching again with tresa ,.cux she is keeping laughing thr ! ahaha ...today when we went to buy ticket fuiyo the line to buy ticket vry long ..so while i was buying ticket suddenly saw jason liew is infront thr ! wahaha ..i ask him to help me to buy ticket so no need to watse our time for line up ! haha ..thx him alot ! ...haha ....after that me and tresa go kim gary eat ! it was delicious ..cux v are hungry ! wat to do din ate breakfast ! haha ....

No comments: