Wednesday, June 17, 2009

today !17/6

T.T not vry happy today !! vry stress !!!
today morning wake up late ...6.45 onli wake up normaly i go school at 6.45 ! schocked when i wake up to see wat time edi !! ...cux my phone spoil le...no alarm !!!...
Then when to school stress...cux today TEACHER say have to do oral !!! so i had prepared ! but !!! at last tak buat !!! nvm ..some more i ytd find teacher bout ping pong stuff ...i told teacher wan to do the pertandingan at nxt week! but teacher say btr dun ! do it today ...by the time i got this bad new ( for me !) i schocked ...cux i din even tell all the ajk in time and haven prepared anything AT ALL ...so vry fan !! ...go bac home ytd nite do the jadual for boy and think until my head break ! at last still alot ppl complaining tht it not fair !!! but i already done my best !...vry dissapointed with myself !! ...today done the meeting succesful ..but very dissapointed ... theresa told me tht our attendence of meeting is dropping ...i feel sad !! ...vry dissapointed ! ...i thinking i done the best ! but why still cant get high attendence for my club? why ?? some more today activities is all LAST MIN ...i do all the thing in last min ! and all the ajk noe oso ytd nite nikki help me to sms them !!! ... but at last i done the activities ...pertandingan ping pong 09 ! no time to finish ..so haven to wait for the nxt meeting !! ...still left 2 meeting for ping pong club then im free ! yeah ! haha ...but the last two ..will the attendence get higher or lower ...still wondering !>.< ...
it time for me to go tuition ! ..tired now !!! T.T have to study oso !!! haix...

No comments: