Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Complicated.

You are really special and important to me.

Your mood always means a lot to me >.<
I dun wish to see u sad, but that time I wish I'm there with you.
I always care about you, but maybe it not the right way.
I can just say: You mean a lot to me.

I wish I would always there.
Why would things going more complicated now >.<
I am suffering myself for no reason.

I dun want you to leave me, maybe I'm selfish.
Because I really needed you most of the time.
But its time to ask you the truth, I'm sooner not going to guess any answer.


What's the ending gonna be, we are still friends.
I don't want to lose a great friend, No one's want it too.

I knew you always care.
.........................................................................................................................................................................



No comments: