Sunday, May 29, 2011

Life (2)


Finally ! Saturday, I accompany my quan quan =D cut hair !!
Den rushing down for Pirates of Caribbean movie at TCM.
Then dinner murni!
Went home with Quan and he overnite my place.


At night i got your apologize message, I'm blank for that moment.
And think wisely, I had made decision to let go!

In the early morning, the 1st thing i do is reply your msg,
wrote every single thing in it and told u everything.
U replied me ! I'm Happy.
Okie I'm DONE with my love life.
Although is hurts, but i made this choice,
BECAUSE I WAN FRIENDSHIP.






Sorry everyone that I'd made u all worried about me for the past week of my emotional,
Love you guys so much that had support me and cheers me up EVERYDAY!!

Special thanks:
-Quan(always here with me)
-Qian Hui( giving advice and cheering )
-Wen Jian(Mentally supporting me )
-Lee Yin( crazy cheering and CUTE joker ! )
-Angie( Insomnia partner )
-Raymond( advice me )

THANK YOU !!
No worries ! I am fine....


Joking =D I'm really fine.
..........................................................................................................................................................................



Know what ?!
I am deep in SHIT!..
I haven't start study for finals, I am lazy I admit.
Exam is here !! WAR is here.. I'm in deep shit !!
1st degree test, i don't wanna screw it ! OH GOD !
Good Luck EVERYONE ! Lets Fight it together ! we can do it.






No comments: