Sunday, August 9, 2009

9/8/09 !

hey everyone ! im back to blog ...as some of my fren noe tht i make a promise tht last week i wont be on9 for a week ...all my fren ! i didnt really done it but at least 90 % i din on9 for 4 day ...i on9 on friday ...then my fren all keep laughing me tht say today friday ...can on9 yet meh ..yer ! haix.. i say i cant tahan edi la ...haha ! ..it really hard for me to stop plying comp for one week ! not one week la 5 day oso cant ..i was suffering on tht 4 day hardly ! it really kill me ..nvm la ..i noe wat m i doin ...trail is jus coming wed ..my preparation for it is ------ dunnoe la ..i oso have to idea ..now the thing i care is bout H1N1 ! ... bladdy ful ...ytd i went to bc club jamuan ..it fun ! but bout ytd 11 pm i receive a msg from ching an telling me tht jus now got a student went to the jamuan and suspected with H1N1 ..i was lik WTF? SERIOUS AR? ...so i din really care bout it until jus now 5 something i saw a msg tht teacher wan all those tht went for the jamuan have to stay at home SELF QUARANTINE ...i stun and say ...dun wan can anot all say cannot ..YER !
haix tmr have to stay at home ..i should be happy can stay at home sleep kao ..but feel really sad ..cux miss my fren miss my study and at home dunnoe can do wat ! ..haha ...it all for now ..for more information will update with ur all tmr yeah !... study !!!

No comments: