Sunday, August 2, 2009

spm trial ? wats that ?

haix...
Spm trial begin nxt week ,
preparation for it is jus 50% or less than it ...
wat to do ,
dunnoe why giv me some feeling that make me no mood to study ...
jus cant study when i place a book infront me ...
if can oso cant memories it ?
wat happen ? i wanna really noe ..
mayb spm trial for me is lik a normal exam ...
but all my fren was changing thr attitude to study , but why not me ?
i can see alot improvement of my fren were studying everyday ...
cux they really noe tht spm trial is around the corner ...
i think it time for me to keep all the fun and ply mood and back to study !
concerntreat while in class...
i really wanna pass all my sub with credit this time ...
it easy for me if i really can study it well ...
but if i still not hardworking ... the result wont be able to get it ..
jus nxt friday is my trial ...
pressure are not much but the result i get mayb i will feel sad ! ...
so b4 i get my result ..i must done well in this time ! do my best to this trial ! ...
hope effort make miracle ...!!!
STUDDYYYY !!! I CAN DO IT !! YEAH ! !xD

No comments: