Saturday, May 16, 2009

~~

Woohoo...the mid year term war just started ytd ! ...it jus the 1st day ! ...i got study but time i saw the paper ! i blanked !...i noe i going to fail ! but ..wat to do ...haix...cux last nite i was vry tired and cant even study ! ..so sleep vry early and din study ! ...exam was perfect ! ..this time exam all teacher dun let us to toilet ..but encik ZAMRI dun care also ! ahahha ....he some more can let 2 ppl go toilet together ! ..wtf ?! other teacher jus say NO ! Some more on the last 30 min in ekon paper 1 ...we all are playing and noisy in durin the exam ! ahha teacher dun care cux is ZAMRI wat ! wat he can do ! ...we all was threwing paper and playing around ! hahah ...
...todAy i also no mood to study ! ...monday is add math and bm2 ..wat to do ...my mood is hoping tmr i can have a great birthday ! but have to stay at home study ! ...and jus hoping tht tmr U can wish me and rmb my birthday ! haix...but this doesnt will work on U ...haix...my mood are happy alway ! ...but this few day i quite down ! ...but my out look are still good ! cux i wan my self to be happy alway ! normaly if u can see i emo ..haha ..tht might im vry angry to something ...but this few day i was thinking alot of thing ! maybe think to over d... and exam came in the same time ! i have to put all my time in my exam ! cux this time i aim all to pass and at least get 5 credit ...it good to aim high result...but also have to put in effort ! ...NOTHING WORK IF U ARE LAZY !!! ...happy always =)

No comments: