Monday, May 18, 2009

BIRTHDAY !

Sat nite ....i had a dinner with family celebrate my burday ! haha ...we ate buffet dinner at Grand Season KL...nice and delicious food ! not bad lar.. haha...and then i took alot pic with my family !and
Ss pic oso !wEe !!


YTD BIRTHDAY ! wee !..
Yesterday 17/5 is my birthday !!...happy=) got alot of wishes from all of u from sunday morning 1st sms is Peng sharp 12 morning ..and the last one is xin ni bout nite 11 something-love all of u- !!! THX THX ...hope all the wish come true WEE !!^^
Early in da morning ! got a dai gor bring me out already ! wahaha ...
he promise me tht my birthday he will cook for me ! =) so he really done it ! ..supep funny cooking skill ! ...hahah !! wee...him and her gf cook me a lunch ! ...haha ..nice nice ! delicious ! wahaha !^^

Then afternoon ! came bac liao ..stay at home study some add math & i went for a nap ! wahah ...then nite have dinner in puchong YONG TAO FU with my cousin all ..haha ..having fun with them went dinner edi ! then after dinner they came my hse to celebrate my burday ! =) haha ...when cut cake took alot pic pic with them and when i cut cake starting playing around with cream ! but at last !!! i get the most !...my face , hair ,shirt and pant oso kena ! haix...but happy la =)wooohoo ..hehe...then at nite do some revision add math then went to sleep haha ...sleep quite early ! hehe

Today ! moring at school still got ppl wishing me! wee XD but they all planned to tempek me and splash water at me when going bac home !...haha...
today exam add math 1st at 7-50-950 2hr paper ! quite ok lar...bope can get btr result this time ! HOPE !!! hees... then reses liao ..go back class BM2 haix...i this time must pass my bm liao ! i dun wan fail !! quite hard paper for me ! dunnoe why !! then after school ...i oso planing to run of ! but plan fail ! ..haix...at last i still have to kena ! in class ..but ok lar..all class mate onli ! ahha ..pain la of cux ..! walao then i think fin liao ..after going out of class walking to tapak all holding bottle and standby to splash me ....i ran and kena kejar from sai ming ..at last got some ppl already waiting me infront of gate ..so ? kena loo...wet kao !! haha ..having fun la at least ! ahha ...


PICTURE WILL BE POST WHEN I GOT ALL FROM MY COUSIN AND FREN ! hee

No comments: