Sunday, May 3, 2009

Long time no post liao ...!

Hi ..long time no post something bout my life ....
This month ! ..jus this 3 day ! ..happen alot of thing ! ...Jus 3 day ! ..haix...got thing tht fun &sad!...

1st may !...wat i done?...ohh...early in da morning went badminton with fren ...phang ! $$hui! ah chee!yi-ding(lion king) !and ying yun (panda) woohoo...
Quite fun plying badminton with them ...after phang fetch all of them ...we plan to go usj23 to ply ..cux indoor ...but costly ! at last we went oso ...hahah ...but went we reach thr ...haven open so we went usj14 for morning tea ! ..haha then we went to ply badminton loo...we pay Rm 50 for 2and the half hour ...BUt ....dunnoe the girl giv us ply bout > 3hour !...it worth ! ...super worth !...but they all ply until hand pain ..leg pain ...this pain tht pain ...after badminton we had our lunch at usj 1 ...chit chat quite long ! haha....then they plan to go study math ...cux phang math pro ! wahaha ....so they all decide to go phang house cux his house no one ! ...at last wei chee cant make it ..so onli me ,ding ,and qian study at phang house ....until 5 ! ... after tht i went home then my bro decide to go down pj to visit my grandma ,seem we are so free...so we went pj to had our dinner then went my grandma house to have a visit ! ....after went back home ...wat a tired day !

2nd may !
.A good lesson day but costly ! ..Early in the morning my bro plan to go cut hair in pj ...So we decide to have famous fish head noodles thr ...and i ajak my cousin (vinc) along ! .... but on the way to fetch vinc ...An accident happen suddenly .......a kelisa suddenly break cux she saw the traffic light is red ...so...my bro didn't saw and my bro emergency break but oso bang the Toyota Artis infront of him ...cux the artis emergency break oso..and the artis bang the kelisa ...wat the !...and then i stun ! ...suddenly ..saw my car bang infront the artis ...quite shock for me ! ...i stun and ..we all din get hurt !...so ..we park a side and my car cant even drive cux bang the air cond fan and start liking water ....the pipe bocor... and the artis driver oso vry nervous..he dunnoe wat to do ..cux he jus get his lesen bout 3-4 month nia ...for me oso scare la ...wahah...and then i call my cousin (vinc ) told him tht accident and pulak ask him to come fetch us ! ...so my bro talk and talk ...at last all decide to lapor polis ...all oso dun wan so troublesome ..vry easy settle LAPOR POLIS...easy rite? they jus say go lapor polis and exchg num then all go liao ...lolx...i m thr waiting for vinc to come ! ...and then my bro told my parent ...but my parent cant do anything they are at singapore...so my uncle come help ! ...at last everything settle oso bout 4...then vinc fetch us home and he rest oso at our house ...then at nite we went makan near sunway the hawker stall ...after eating dinner we oso went to have dessert at ss2 ...then vinc oso decide to overnite at my house ....cux we planned to go out at sunday oso ...!...This accident i learn alot of thing ! ...is a good lesson for me and my bro ..but it costly ! ... drive safetly !...
http://jonstrength.blogspot.com/2009/05/wat-day.html

3rd may !..today !...morning ...wahaha...i wake up at 10 ...quite late for me ! ...and i go take bath vry quickly then we all went out ...we went to eat breakfast loo...then we went to ply bowling ! haha....we bet those who lose have to belanja minum ..so me and my bro a team vs vinc and his gf ...who win ! ...of cux me and my bro la ..haha...so he belanja us to drink !...wahah...syoik then straight after bowling we oso go for badminton ...with another cousin and uncle ...at ss19 subang racket ...after badminton ..as usual we go for minum at taj curry house !....near sjmc ..hehe ...then go home loo...wait for my parent come bac from singapore for dinner .....and then after dinner at home ..mean now ! blogging loo...
Long time no blog liao ...this time blog lik vry weird dunnoe why ...tht my feeling ..ahha ...too sien ..and exam is coming ..some more my birthday have to study ..cux the nxt day of my birthday having exam ..add math and bm1 somemore ..this yr ...dunnoe how to celebrate liao ..oso dunnoe got ppl celebrate for me oso ! ...Spm coming soon ! ...preparation for exam is onli 30% -commen sense- !no study sense at all ...cux haven really get into studies yet !...

No comments: