Sunday, May 31, 2009

Holiday !!!

yeah ! ...its time to enjoy my last holiday bfore going to sit spm ! ...after this holiday i will study lik a mad men ! wahaha ...dun really trust me yet until u saw me ! hehe ...holiday jus start ytd ! hhaha ...my midterm exam had jus pass...but my add math result come out liao !!! ...vry bad but improve alot compare with my 1st term ! ....
holiday ? haha ..going out ? err mayb la ...haha ..
but i think i will enjoy my holiday ! im not going to sit at home everyday ! ..at least go out awhile for fun btr than sitting at home always ! ahha ..
but for sure i m going to sit down some time with my studies ! ahha ..mayb one day 2 hour ? haha ..too litter? yeah i oso think so ..dun care hehe ! ...
i will post every day wat i m doing in my holiday ! ..stay tune with my blog hehe ...and wil upload pic soon ! ..hehe

No comments: