Wednesday, May 27, 2009

scary !

woohooo..finally tomorrow will be the last paper for me bm ..bcux after bm jus left sivik and pjk (sleep oso can edi ) ..wahaha ...
today acc ...! ytd i really seat down and do ..but got talk on a phone quite a time discuss acc thingy...but i really study ! ...wat i suspected to come out all came out ! but one thing is came out and i couldnt get the ans ! ...it vry sad ='( but i try my best to do the paper ...as well as i did all my paper with 50% confidence not 100 ! haha ..sorry la din really prepare oso ! haha...but ytd i sleep quite early oso bout 10 ! hehe ...now i have to prepare tmr paper bm ! the most scary paper for me ! cux last term i fail bm i get 37 ! hurmph this term must pass... cannot get the last 3 place in my class !!! ..so i have to study bm ...but bm paper 1 hot to study who can teach me ..read karangan ? read format ? no format oso ! haix...jus tmr have to open my mind up ! after bm ! i will fly ! hehe ...cux after recess jus pjk ! aiyi din do oso can la ..haha ...not counted oso de ! now i m vry scare bout my bm !!! wish me luck ! hehe =)

No comments: